Apr 10, 2007

Online Applications and Tools

I had a blast with this stuff! So many cool and fun things to play with. With spending so much time on the computer doing work, it's nice to be able to spend some time just playing. I particularly liked Snipshot and RedKid.net. I've used LastFM in the past but prefer to listen to my own music. The flickr Toys looks really cool and I'll have to spend some more time with it and play around.

My avatar from RedKid.net is on the right of my blog. I also created signposts and other fun stuff. I can see using this for some family fun as well.

Here's another thing I did in RedKid.net using my favourite saying:



Life is so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Alex said...

nice, looks like a misfits jacket

Lynn said...

You're not thinking of going this route with your hairdo, are you?

Karatemummy (aka Rhonda) said...

well, I like the blue touch in the hair, but I don't think I could get my hair that long to spike! You on the other hand ... (lol)

Anonymous said...

More Web 2.0 tools.

Make more sign postings @ http://www.ImageGenerator.org