Apr 13, 2007

Online Social Networks

Well this was an easy week for me! I'm a Facebook veteran (so to speak) at this point. I've been on Facebook for quite a well now. I love it!! I've hooked up with some great friends (old and new), my cousins are on, and I've invited some karate friends to join. I've joined a variety of different groups and I've created a group of my own for my karate club. I'm hooked on it and find that I'm on there quite a lot just to see what's happening. Uploading pictures is an easy process and it's fun to share some photos with friends. I like that you can set your privacy to whatever you want so that not everyone can view your info.

I had explored myspace in the past but didn't really like it so much. I find Facebook much more user friendly and easy to navigate through. LinkedIn looks interesting and I may explore it in the future, but right now I'm quite happy in Facebook.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Ha, yeah I agree, I have very little interest in MySpace... I think one of the major strengths of Facebook is the fact that you can control what information you want others to see.. personally, i would like to see these controls expanded a little further though

Alex said...

cool, looks like you're on top of all the weekly activities ta boot!