Apr 30, 2007

Wrap up on Learning 2.0

Learning 2.0 at McMaster has been a great experience. The ETG committee did a fabulous job in putting together the information, explaining it all, and most important being there to fire questions at.

I have loved these past few months. I enjoy learning new things and (more than that) I love to play!! Some of the things in Learning 2.0 were familiar to me and therefore it was fun to explore those areas a bit further. Some things were new (like wikis, social bookmarking, and some online applications and tools) and it was wonderful to try out these new things. I've learned many new things and have passed on information to my hubby to try. I will definitely continue exploring other neat 2.0 features.

I look forward to using my MP3 player and I'm REALLY hoping to win that laptop to have my own computer (and not have to share with my family!!!)

Thanks to Jeff, the ETG committee and my group leader for all the support and encouragement in this venture. What's next??? I can't wait!

No comments: